Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

#TheQuench: Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Mariah Carey Feud + Calls Out Barbara Walters

Ahhh yessss...


Ms. Minaj has relaxed, related, and released by finally addressing feud rumors between she and her American Idol co-host, Mariah Carey. On the latest episode of her new E! reality show, "My Truth" she speaks candidly about the beef, its players, and even blasts Barbara Walters for her involvement!

In summation, The Pink Pop Diva declares that what the cameras did not film was Mariah incessantly antagonizing her minutes before the now infamous argument between the two took place. Long story short, Nicki cracks and storms off to prevent any further escalation. Soo, she keeps quiet on it thinking the whole mess will blow over quickly. But alas! Somehow, Barbara Walters gets wind and proceeds to goes on record stating that Nicki threatened MC with a gun and that she is "unpredictable." To that Nicki says directly to the show cameras:
"Am I not good enough for you to get my side, because I'm a little black girl that raps?" she said, addressing Walters directly. "Because if I was J. Lo, you would've called J. Lo's camp. But are we not good enough for you Barbara? 'Cause you wasn't even there when I was on the show Barbara. So I guess I'm not good enough but I'm only good enough for you to tell people I'm 'unpredictable,' when you don't f-----g know me?"
Oh wow! Going in are we? And bringing race into the matter? Ooooowee! I sure do hope Ms. Walters responds. I shall be standing by.

Do you think Minaj had a point or was she being dramatic?

Original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment