Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

#HollywoodJuice: Nick Cannon's "Wild N Out" to Return to TV


Want more Nick Cannon?


The moment few of you have been waiting for has finally arrived! Nick Cannon recently confirmed that after a significant hiatus, his hit show "Wild 'N Out" will return to MTV2 for another season! Nick says:
"I get asked everyday when Wild 'N Out will be back," Cannon said. "I'm thrilled to announce that the show will be making its long-awaited return very soon -- bigger and better. With our show's original cast, everyone from Kevin Hart to Katt Williams,Affion Crockett and Taran Killam becoming household names, I am looking forward to working with MTV2 as we work to introduce the biggest comedic stars of tomorrow with the return of Wild 'N Out."
I'll be honest, I completely forgot that we were introduced to some the really funny comedians through that show. And actually, I'm kinda looking foward to seeing who will be next to hold the "funny man" torch.

SIDEBAR: I wonder if Cannon has his hands in any of the moolah Kevin Hart is currently raking in. That lil guy is selling out arenas left and right on his "Laugh At My Pain" comedy tour. Hhhmmm.....


See full article here


No comments:

Post a Comment