Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

#TheQuench: Lil Wayne Says 'Tha Carter V' Is Last Album

Lil Wayne is tired of rapping.


Well, he didn't actually say that. But he did recently sit down with MTV correspondent, Sway Calloway, to discuss his upcoming album, "I Am Not A Human Being II," and why his rap career halts with "Tha Carter V":
"When I love to do something, I'm fully focused on it and it only. And music sometimes is not that 'it'. " 
"I signed my contract at 11, I went platinum at 14. I'm 30 now. Thank God I haven't put out an album that hasn't went platinum," he said. "To just keep it goin' like that, I think not only am I being greedy, I'm fooling myself to think that it will continue to be that great."
Pretty good reasons.

No fear, Wayne has his hands in other ventures like his clothing company, TrukFit, and obvious love for skateboarding. Plus, there is no expected date for 'Tha Carter V,' so who knows how much more Tunechi we get to hear.

"I Am Not A Human Being II" is in stores on February 19.

Check out the lead single "No Worries" ft. Detail below:









No comments:

Post a Comment