Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Music: T.I. ft Andre 3000 - "Sorry"

Strike a match. He's back.
Thank you, T.I. for bringing Andre 3000 up for air! 

 I really enjoy when an artist clearly declares their personal thoughts and experiences and I must say these two have certainly laid out their grievances and then some. 

"Sorry" sounds like an open letter describing the unexpected reality of having to leave some behind in the balance while obtaining personal success. Basically, another message to his haters.

Shock Alert: 3 Stacks sort of apologizes to Big Boi, revealing his discomfort with touring and the pressures that came along with being OutKast. Talk about insight.

Overall, I'm digging it! 

Take a listen below!


What do you think of "Sorry?" Leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment