Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Notorious B.I.G's Autopsy Report Released After 15 Years


Better late than never , I guess....



15 years after the murder of New York rapper, Notorious B.I.G, officials have decided to release the autopsy report.

15 years.

Although the details of the report don't give any insight to the actual shooter, we do learn a little more about the shooting itself:
The fatal bullet entered his right hip and ripped through several organs, including his liver, heart and lung. The other bullets struck Wallace in his left forearm, his back and his left thigh. 
He was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he arrived in full cardiac arrest and was pronounced dead shortly after 1 a.m. 
At the time of his death, he had no drugs or alcohol in his system. Wallace was 6 feet, 2 inches tall, weighed 395 pounds and had a tattoo on his right forearm that read: "The Lord is My Light and my Salvation ..."
I'm wondering what / who decided such an untimely release of this information. And for what purpose? Surely, not to comfort those affected the most by Biggie's passing. Not 15 years later...


Source





No comments:

Post a Comment