Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

#InCaseYouWereWondering: Beyonce + Oprah = Interview Goodness

TONIGHT!
 
Sheesh, why am I so excited for this interview!?
 
 
 Uggggh. lol

I sincerly hope Mrs. Carter finally reveals something that we don't already know. She's accomplished many things in a such a short span, there's no surprise this is one of the most heavily anticipated Oprah sit-downs to date.  Despite Oprah being master at pulling information, Beyonce is like a steel fortress, and so far, the odds of her dishing on juice is miniscule.

And yet, I shall wait in painstaking agony until the special airs. (o_O)

P.S. Bey's self directed documentary is airing on HBO an hour later.
 
P.S.S.: How cute is this little precious Jay-Z + Beyonce Mashup?


 

 Watch BeyoncĂ© on Jay-Z: "I Would Not Be the Woman I Am If I Did Not Go Home to That Man" 
 

 
 
Will you be watching the interview? Do you think Beyonce will reveal details about her life that we don't already know about?
 
Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment